My talks can be found here
Please note that the copyright for some of the pubs below belong to the respective journals, conferences etc.
- Introduction to Nonlinear Circuits and Networks. Muthuswamy, B. and Banerjee, S. Springer-Verlag Electronics and Electrical Engineering, 2018. Companion website
- A Route to Chaos Using FPGAs Volume I: Experimental Observations. Muthuswamy, B. and Banerjee, S. Springer-Verlag Series on Emergence, Complexity and Computation, 2015. Companion website
- A Generic Model of Memristors with Parasitic Components. Sah, M. et. al. IEEE TCAS I: Regular Papers, Vol. 62, No. 3, pp. 891-898, 2015.
- Memristor Modelling. Muthuswamy et. al. Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE ISCAS, pp. 490 - 493, May 2014. DOI: 10.1109/ISCAS.2014.6865179.
- Synchronization in Coupled Ikeda Systems - Experimental Observations Using Field Programmable Gate Arrays. Valli, D. et. al. Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics, 2014,DOI: 10.1140/epjst/e2014-02144-8.
- Chaotic Behaviour In a Three Element Memristor Based Circuit Using Fourth Order Polynomial and PWL Nonlinearity. McCullough, M. H., Iu H.H.C. and Muthuswamy, B. Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 2743-2746. DOI: 10.1109/ISCAS.2013.6572446.
- Chua's Equation Was Proved to be Chaotic in 2 Years, Lorenz Equation in 36 Years. Muthuswamy, Bharathwaj. Invited chapter for book "Chaos, CNN, Memristors and Beyond", 2013. Please email email@example.com for Mathematica source files
- A Mixed Signal EEG Interface for Use In First Year Electronics Courses. Lee, Vincent et. al. Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 2689 - 2692, May 2012.
- From Van Der Pol To Chua - An Introduction to Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos for Second Year Undergraduates. Ambelang, S. and Muthuswamy, B. Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 2937 - 2940, May 2012.
- Simplest Chaotic Circuit. Muthuswamy, B. and Chua, L. O. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos (IJBC), Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 1567 - 1580, May 2010. The electronic version corrects the schematic error from the print version.
- A Framework for Teaching Nonlinear Operational Amplifier Circuits to Junior Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Students. Muthuswamy, B. and Mossbrucker, J. Proceedings of the ASEE, June 2010.
- Contributions to the study of autonomous chaotic circuits and cellular automata. Muthuswamy, B. University of California, Berkeley, December 2009 EECS Ph.D. Thesis.
- Memristor Based Chaotic Circuits. Muthuswamy, B. and Kokate, P. P. IETE Technical Review, Vol. 26, Issue 6, pp. 415 - 426, Nov-Dec 2009
- Extracting Optimal CNN Templates for Linearly-Separable Cellular Automata. Chang, J. P. and Muthuswamy, B.. IJBC. Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 749-791, 2007.
updated: October 25th 2017. Webmaster: Dr
Muthuswamy Email suggestions, comments etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to use the material on this website, but please cite the appropriate original author(s). DISCLAIMER: Use the material presented on this website at your own risk!