Updated on February 16th 2016 @ 17:00 PST by Bharathwaj Muthuswamy.
Links working as of 02/16/16
- Dynamical Systems
- 1. Realvideo archives of Gilbert Strang's Linear Algebra course @ MIT
- 2. Nonlinear Dynamics FAQ at faqs.org
- 3. Here is an excellent course offered at Stanford University by Professor Boyd: Linear System Theory.
- 4. pplane6 - A very useful MATLAB tool from Rice university for plotting 2-d phase portraits of non-linear systems.
- Embedded Systems
- 1. U. Penn's VHDL reference page
- 2. fpga4fun.com - A very useful website on FPGAs
- 3. FPGA Design - Wild Skating
- 4. ECEN 4/5633 - Hybrid Embedded Systems class at the University of Colorado - has a wealth of information on SOC (System-On-Chip: FPGAs + PPC)
- 5. Kansas University's EECS388 (Computer Systems and Assembly Language) course wiki - has a lot of docs dealing with the Digilent XUP-V2P board (FPGAs + MicroBlaze)
- LaTeX Document Preparation System
- 1. Float Placement: Placing figures where you want em!
- 2. LaTeX Bibliography