- Role of memristance in chaotic behavior in the RLD (resistor-inductor-diode) circuit. Work jointly done with TCNJ students Paul B., Jake B., Matt K.
- Memristor models for Atrial Fibrillation. Work done jointly with TCNJ student Dan Funke and Dr. Sunil T. Mathew (Cardiologist, University of Oklahoma School of Medicine).
- Memristive Modeling of a Discharge tube. Work done jointly with Dr. Jean- Marc Ginoux (Universite De Toulon) and Dr. Riccardo Meucci (Research Director, INO-CNR, Florence, Italy).
- An Electromagnetic Field Theoretic Formulation for the Memristor.
- Canonical Chaotic Behaviour in the Muthuswamy-Chua circuit and FPGA based Nonlinear Dynamics. Work done jointly with Dr. Ganesan, Vellore Institute of Technology.
updated: October 25th 2017. Webmaster: Dr
Muthuswamy Email suggestions, comments etc. to: email@example.com
Feel free to use the material on this website, but please cite the appropriate original author(s). DISCLAIMER: Use the material presented on this website at your own risk!