- Role of memristance in chaotic behavior in the RLD (resistor-inductor-diode) circuit. Work done jointly with Zehra Gulru Cam Taskiran, Yildiz Technical University.
- Memristor models for Atrial Fibrillation. Work done jointly with TCNJ student Dan Funke and Dr. Sunil T. Mathew (Cardiologist, University of Oklahoma School of Medicine).
- Chaotic behaviour in the hysteretic inductor circuit. Work done jointly with TCNJ students Paul B., Jake B. and Matt K., Dr. Ganesan, Vellore Institute of Technology and Dr. Banerjee, Universiti Putra, Malaysia.
- Chaos in thyristors. Work done jointly with Dr. Ganesan and Dr. Banerjee.
- Canonical Chaotic Behaviour in the Muthuswamy-Chua circuit. Work done jointly with Dr. Ganesan and Dr. Banerjee.
- Simulation of nonlinear circuits in QUCS
updated: October 25th 2017. Webmaster: Dr
Muthuswamy Email suggestions, comments etc. to: email@example.com
Feel free to use the material on this website, but please cite the appropriate original author(s). DISCLAIMER: Use the material presented on this website at your own risk!